Membership is £25.
Full membership is open to:
- Full members of the CSP who are registered with the HCPC
- Are currently working in advanced practice roles, are working towards one or have an interest in these roles (e.g. managers and commissioners)
- Full members can vote at the AGM and sit on the executive committee
Associate membership is open to :
- Members of other professional bodies e.g. Osteopathic council, The Society of chiropodists and podiatrists
- Are currently working in advanced practice roles, are working towards one or have an interest in advanced practice roles
- Associate members are unable to vote at the AGM and sit on the executive committee
If you are a returning member and logging onto the new site for the first time your old details will still be held on file. You will be prompted to enter your card details, then click SAVE to finalise the membership procedure. You only need to do this once to set up your new standing order.
If you are new to our site and wish to join, you will need to follow the on screen instructions ensuring you click SUBSCRIBE to trigger a yearly standing order.
If your membership has lapsed you will no longer receive member information or the new electronic Horizon newsletter.